Saturday, October 21, 2023

Seasonal Cinema: Ultimate Holiday Movie Guide from Fall to Summer

Get ready. I've been planning a cinematic journey that will carry me through the changing seasons! The list shifts from the spooky delights of Halloween, to the heartwarming stories of Christmas, and all the way to the fireworks of July 4th. I have both my hand-picked favorites and some I've never seen. I like different ones than the "traditional" movies many list. By planning ahead, I can add a touch of magic to each holiday, creating a cozy movie experience to explore throughout the year. 

Feel free to grab my list, your popcorn and settle in; it's time to celebrate the holidays with a "reel" unforgettable time. 🎥 Below my example photos is a full list!

*Correction, Miracle on 34th street. Ha


 
Halloween 

·        Practical Magic

·        What Lies Beneath

·        Signs

·        The Pale Blue Eye

Thanksgiving/Fall

·        Evan Almighty

·        You’ve Got Mail

·        Cheaper by the Dozen

·       Gilmore Girls: S1 E7: Kiss and Tell

·        The Guernsey Literary and Potato Peel Pie Society

·        The Bookshop

Christmas/Winter

·        A Christmas Carol

·        Elf

·        Mr. Bean Christmas

·        Little Women (1994 version is my favorite!)

·        Die Hard

·        Noelle

·        Mrs. Miracle

·        The Holiday

·        Annie (1999)

·        Miracle on 34th Street

·        White Christmas

·        Last Holiday

New Year’s Eve

·        The Secret Life of Walter Mitty

·        The Age of Adaline

·        Where’d you go, Bernadette?

Valentine's Day

·        Stranger than Fiction

·        Kate & Leopold

·        Pride & Prejudice

US Independence Day

·        The American President

·        Thirteen Days

·       Top Gun: Maverick