Below are 3 points worth reflecting on from a man named Jeff Little of ways to create an emotional margin in your life.
Reflection #1 Manage spending your energy, not your time.
- learn to say no to good opportunities' "Every good opportunity isn't necessarily God's chosen opportunity for your particular season."
- Luke 5:15-16; even Jesus withdrew sometimes
Reflection #2 Restrict those cultural stimulants.
- turn off electronics, news, & social media comparisons instead of drinking from it like a water hose
- get alone with God
- get more time with your family
Reflection #3 Relationships are vital to a healthy emotional margin.
- Romans 12:18; resolve conflicts with others; especially with EGR people (people in your life who you know that there is Extra Grace Required)
- deal with unforgiveness
- limit life-draining people and seek out life-giving people! :D
|Cartoon posted last week by becoming minimalist,|