Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Heartistry: My Creative Path Through Pride & Prejudice


Introducing Heartistry: My New Annual Planner Inspired by Pride & Prejudice

I’m thrilled to share about my newest creative journal, Heartistry. Spanning from October 2024 to September 2025, Heartistry  is far more than just a planner for me—it’s a space for reflection, creativity, and recording life’s moments. There will be planning and goal-setting but also sketching, journaling, and capturing personal milestones.

My previous planner, Charmwoven, has been a guide for most of the last twelve months as I've roamed through Middle-earth completing activities based on Lord of the Rings. Today, I've stepped into the world of Pride & Prejudice, where each month will focus on a different character from Jane Austen’s beloved novel. It has activities, reflections, and creative prompts. From Elizabeth Bennet’s wit and wisdom to Mr. Darcy’s quiet resolve, I hope this journey will be both inspiring and enriching.

Why Heartistry? The name reflects the mix of heart and artistry that this book will embody. It's my canvas for weaving together daily life, personal growth, and, of course, a little Regency charm.

I can’t wait to get started! The cover is above and below are a few example pages. 

Cover page
Wit & Whimsy pages - showing each month's character and activities
 

 
In general each month has a monthly & weekly spread with flowers and Austen quotes

I have blank pages for journaling and creativity

Small section of "dutch doors"

Some weekly spreads have movies to go along with the holidays. I tried to make them different than last year.

Books and flowers decorations

I put in my bedtime affirmations since they help me relax

I have some spreads with just paper and decorations. Likely will use these for photos

One of many pages returning this year. Scribble Journaling is a favorite activity to relieve stress.

Here are my seasonal "adventure" lists I like to do.



I wanted to have a more organized book tracking system besides Goodreads.