Wednesday, February 28, 2024

February - Arwen's Month

 ๐ŸŒน✨ Embracing Arwen's Essence ✨๐ŸŒน

As February winds down, I've been doing some serious thinking. This month hasn't been the easiest for me on a personal level. But you know what? Arwen had some challenges in her story too so maybe it's all fitting. Here are highlights of my month.

1. Love Notes: Focusing on Arwen's unwavering love and devotion in The Lord of the Rings films, I decided to spread some encouragement. In the movies, Arwen builds up others with her words of encouragement and hope, so I decided to take some time to write love notes to my husband, parents, and my kiddo, Renรฉ. There are still more folks on my list so I plan to continue this in the upcoming months.
๐Ÿ’Œ๐Ÿ’•

2. Evenstar Necklace: My original plan was to craft jewelry and do a wire bending project. But I was not satisfied with the materials I could afford, so instead I found a necklace that captured the essence of Arwen's beauty and grace for me. It's a sterling silver Evenstar-inspired pendant and I've been wearing it throughout the month as a reminder of my journey and to connect with Arwen's timeless spirit. ✨

In the midst of a busy month, focusing on Arwen allowed me moments to pause, reflect, and celebrate my meaningful connections with others. As I wave goodbye to February 2024, I hope to carry her essence with me—graceful, loving, and always radiant. 

Next month is my birthday month, so it seems fitting that it is my Bilbo Baggins/Hobbit month! Here's to keeping our hearts filled with the light of love and the magic of Middle-earth. #Arwen #MiddleEarth #Evenstar