Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Honeymoon Home - Bungalow Empty House Tour

 We found this dreamy home that was built in 1960 and recently renovated! I'm calling it our honeymoon home since we are still newlyweds. Here's a link to the video of our 1st walk-through. Photos are below and the video, although amateur, gives it scale! 

I never thought I'd ever live in a home this beautiful!




 
View entering - dining room

living room



view back to front door

kitchen




inside pantry
 
laundry room

main hallway

guest bedroom - hubby's office



9 ft x 4 storage closet

primary bedroom (their lens makes it appear narrow - it is not)

primary walk-in closet



 
upstairs to my library & home office



love this window!

So EXCITED!
 

cute accent some previous owner created

cute storage

Photo I found from previous listing! *wow*




 So from above pic to this! I'm beyond blessed.