Monday, August 5, 2019

Ten Bedtime Affirmations

Here are some bedtime affirmations to help you wind down for the night. You could write them slowly in a journal, focusing on each word, or you can recite them in your mind as you lay in bed and take a deep breath after each sentence.
  1. I am calm and peaceful. 
  2. I have done my best today. 
  3. My mind can rest now. 
  4. I am grateful for today's opportunities. 
  5. The positive things I did today will lead to an even better tomorrow. 
  6. Any mistakes I made today, I can figure out how to fix in the morning.
  7. My body is relaxed.
  8. I am proud of my efforts. 
  9. The morning will bring new possibilities. 
  10. My bed is a sanctuary for a great night's sleep.

“Beauty is the harvest of presence.” - David White, Consolations: The Solace, Nourishment and Underlying Meaning of Everyday Words