Monday, July 18, 2016

Finally, A Full House

Adoption. Done and done. My home is now full and I'm so completely happy. There was so much emotion on adoption day. As the lawyer and judge asked me the customary questions, I could barely choke out my responses through my happy tears. The judge asked Toby if he wanted "Miss Baker" to adopt him and he responded, "That's not Miss Baker...that's my momma!"

Adoption granted and celebration with family vacation followed. My home is now officially closed with the state of Texas. My kids burned my adoption certification page to confirm that my daughter no longer has to mess with the state and my son is (in his own words), "No longer a foster kid!"

Amen. Below are a few pictures of my family as we rejoice in ALL that God has done to bring us to this point.