Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Random quotes by Robert Brault

One of my favorite free-lance writers. He has a quick-wit and unique perspective. Enjoy!

 

"I know this about reality  -- that it is better fashioned from hope than despair."

"Though we often wonder why God does what he does, we can be sure he does it on better information."

"Always laugh off a slight insult, so that people will understand what it means when you're not laughing."

When someone says to me, "I'm sorry if you took offense,"  I say, "Come back when you're sorry you gave it."

"Do not spend your life seeking security and then wonder why you never found happiness."

"There are couples a matchmaker would match every time -- and couples who, for no rhyme or reason, rhyme."

"Once you learn to do with what you have, it doesn't matter if you lose it, because you have learned to do with what you have."

"Eventually you realize that the reason God didn't always answer your prayers is that He was answering your mom's prayers."

"I count myself lucky, having long ago won a lottery paid to me in seven sunrises a week for life." 

"You never have a friend all figured out.  Just when you think you know what makes them tick, they tock."

And probably his most often quoted saying...

"Enjoy the little things, for one day you may look back and realize they were the big things."