Friday, January 31, 2014

My Sisters in Distant Lands

There are several ladies I've never met or only met once that I pray for often.

They are in sister churches and I'm so grateful I know them! Most of these connections came through Facebook and although I still hope to "hug their necks" one day, there is a possibility that our first or next meeting won't be until we embrace in Paradise. So in the mean time, I pray for my sisters, keep up with them online and we encourage one another from a far through emails, posts, blogs, and prayers.

And thinking of this makes me reflect. Paradise & Heaven are going to be filled with such happiness, laughter, worship and joy! 

Anyway, to my sisters so far, in fellowships across the earth, these verses come to my heart and mind: 

God can testify how I long for all of you with the affection of Christ Jesus. Therefore, my sisters, you whom I love and long for, my joy and crown, stand firm in the Lord in this way, dear friends! ~ Philippians 1:8 & ~Philippians 4:1-3