Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Coloring My Life

Do you know what this is?
 
It's purple basil. I think the color is amazing and I'm really drawn to vibrant colors in my home! This is especially true since the realtor had all the walls and ceilings painted the same color. My decorating style is eclectic and my newest project is an accent wall for my kitchen. I started off by just painting above the cabinets to make certain I was happy with it before painting the whole wall.

I like it!


Now, the old caulking needs to be removed and replaced around the counter tops before proceeding, which is why it's still half finished, but once that's done, I'll go the distance. YAY! Painting is such an easy way to spruce things up! Have you done any fun projects lately?



Olympic - Purple Basil Interior Paint