Friday, February 22, 2013

Beautiful Cloudy Morning

I like how interesting God makes my mornings! The pictures below of are clouds...these are not typical clouds that I see often, so when I pulled out of my garage I was so amazed by the textures and movement. It reminded me of cake batter being swirled in a mixing bowl. I just thought I'd share its beauty with you today.


"The Lord Speaks: 'Can you raise your voice to the clouds and cover yourself with a flood of water? Do you send the lightning bolts on their way? Do they report to you, ‘Here we are’? Who endowed the heart with wisdom or gave understanding to the mind? Who has the wisdom to count the clouds? Who can tip over the water jars of the heavens" ~Job 38: 34-37

"[The Lord Will Care for Judah] Ask the Lord for rain in the springtime; it is the Lord who makes the storm clouds. He gives showers of rain to men, and plants of the field to everyone." ~Zechariah 10:1

"The Lord is slow to anger and great in power; the Lord will not leave the guilty unpunished. His way is in the whirlwind and the storm, and clouds are the dust of his feet." ~ Nahum 1:3