Friday, September 28, 2012

Notes for Strangers


The other day there were memo notes left on some mirrors in the building where I work.

So, I ended up researching this idea and found a site called operationbeautiful.com  which encourages women to do that very thing. It inspired me so much that I'm thinking maybe I will do this around town? Maybe I could leave something encouraging on a restaurant mirror, or on a gas station pump, or maybe even on a bus stop bench? Any suggestions?


Hebrews 3:13
But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called “Today,”...

Romans 12:6 & 8
We have different gifts, according to the grace given to each of us.
If your gift is...to encourage, then give encouragement.

2 Corinthians 13:11
Finally, brothers and sisters, rejoice! Strive for full restoration, encourage one another, be of one mind, live in peace.
And the God of love and peace will be with you.