So I worked on the wreath above and as I placed it on the door to take a photo, I thought about what I'm thankful for in my life right now.
- First, my home with God. I'm so thankful for the sanctuary it is not only for me but often times for others.
- My family - we cheer each other on, I learn so much from them, and they have really supported my dreams.
- Dear friends - my little circle of gal pals who I connect with weekly and join me for adventures!
- Health - I've had some health struggles but that doesn't mean I'm not thankful for the health I DO have and the blessings that come along with it.
- My job - mostly because it pays for the life I desire to have in that it lets me give to and help others, I get to have adventures, and my home...leading back to my sanctuary with God...ah, the big circle! :D
- Make a list of what you are thankful for like I did above
- Turn a frame into a chalk board or create your own DIY dry erase board to hang in your room to jot down things you are thankful for that day before going to sleep
- Post a message on fb of what you are thankful for and ask others to comment and share theirs
- Write a card to people you are thankful for to encourage them