Well, I came across a great video and wanted to share it with you because it inspired me, challenged me, and reminded me that I need to remember why I do what I do so that my heart stays connected and motivated.
- I sponsor children through Compassion International - to reach girls & young women early to help them financially, to teach them about their importance, and to show them how much Jesus loves them.
- I do personal bible study's with women to share with them how much God cares and loves them, so that they can change the hurtful patterns we get in to and so they can have a unique and personal relationship with Him plus the confidence that He wants to use us in amazing ways.
- I try to mentor women in local reentry programs who have been incarcerated & young women who have aged out of foster care because life is hard and because I know that God is the God of second chances, and they need change and hope too.
- I financially support single women and widows in developing countries through Kiva because as women, we want to make a difference in our communities.
- I want to inspire women toward a deep walk with God...and keep myself refreshed - this is why I have a blog!