Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Top 5 Reasons I Have a Living Room Treadmill



#5 - Constantly reminds me to workout because I must walk past it multiple times every day. 
(especially to go to the kitchen - ha)

#4 - It's not called the "Living" room for nothing! Since this room gets the most use, it makes exercise more a part of my life.

#3 - My couch isn't far when I need to collapse after a hard run. LOL!

#2 - TV, DVD, and music are already set up.

and the #1 reason I have a living room treadmill...

I'm always running towards the cross!!


See it? :) 
What a great reminder to help me meditate on Jesus!


Hebrews 12: 1b-2 "...And let us run with endurance the race God has set before us. We do this by keeping our eyes on Jesus, the champion who initiates and perfects our faith. Because of the joy awaiting him, he endured the cross, disregarding its shame. Now he is seated in the place of honor beside God’s throne.